Ken Brew, Owner, Southampton Scuba Diving Ltd
1 Dales Way
Registration Number: 8945138
- From Junction 2 of the M27, head south on the A326 towards Fawley.
- At the 1st roundabout, take the 1st exit, and go straight across the next roundabout at Morrisons, onto Michigan Way.
- Take the 1st turning on the right into Stonechat Drive and the 6th turning on the left into Dales Way.
- We are the 1st house on the left.
Where we dive
Confined Water training
Our confined water training takes place at the Hounsdown School swimming pool, Jacobs Gutter Lane, Totton, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 9FT. The swimming pool has been recently refurbished.
- Directions from the M27
- Exit the M27 at Junction 3 and take M271 to the Redbridge Roundabout.
- Take 2nd exit and join A35. At the 1st roundabout take the 1st exit onto the Marchwood By-Pass (A326).
- Get in right hand lane and turn right onto Jacobs Gutter Lane.
- Continue ahead then take 1st left turn after level crossing. Turn left again into Hounsdown School.
- The swimming pool in front of you on your left.
Go to Google Maps
Open Water training
Our open water training takes place at Vobster Quay which is located at Mells in the heart of the beautiful Somerset countryside approximately 5 miles from Frome and 4 miles from Radstock.
Vobster Diving Ltd,
Our Open Water students, usually prefer to travel with us to Vobster.
We are based in Hampshire on the South Coast.